There are numerous funding options available if you are interested in pursuing a postdoctoral research position in the Ethology division. Postdoctoral positions are occasionally advertised within the Division. Postdoctoral fellowships are available to qualified candidates from a range of sources, which are detailed below. In all cases, it is best to discuss these fellowship options, including questions about your eligibility or competiveness, with the relevant researcher who shares your research interests long before you consider applying.
|Funding Body||Application Deadline||Eligibility|
|Swedish Research Council||August||Swedish applicants|
|Carl Tryggers Foundation||May||Swedish and international applicants|
|Wenner-Gren Foundation||October||International applicants|
|Stiftelsen Olle Engkvist Byggmästare||Year round||Swedish and international applicants|
|Human Frontier Science Program||August||Swedish and international applicants|
|Branco Weiss Fellowship||January||Swedish and international applicants|
|EMBO long-term fellowships||February and August||Swedish and international applicants|
- 30 mar Licentiate defense in Population genetics Kl. 14:00. Plats: P216.
- 30 mar Seminar on Gender, Gender Equality, and Natural Sciences Kl. 16:00. Plats: E306.
- 31 mar Master thesis in ecology: Experience-dependent brain plasticity in butterflies. Kl. 13:00. Plats: D502.
- 4 apr Seminar: Interleukin 17 is a neuromodulator for C.elegans sensory responses Kl. 15:00. Plats: D502.
- 9 maj TBA Kl. 13:30. Plats: D502.