Licentiate defense in Population genetics
Ramprasad Neethiraj will defend his Licentiate thesis in Population genetics titled "Unraveling the genomic signatures of selection".
Opponent will be Professor Martin Lascoux from Uppsala University.
Created: 2017-02-28 16:22 (Ramprasad Neethiraj)
Last updated: 2017-03-13 12:15 (Ramprasad Neethiraj)
- 30MarLicentiate defense in Population geneticsAt 14:00. Place: P216.
- 30MarSeminar on Gender, Gender Equality, and Natural SciencesAt 16:00. Place: E306.
- 31MarMaster thesis in ecology: Experience-dependent brain plasticity in butterflies.At 13:00. Place: D502.
- 4AprSeminar: Interleukin 17 is a neuromodulator for C.elegans sensory responsesAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 9MayTBAAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: E306.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.