- 9 May The significance of adult sex ratio variation for breeding system evolution At 13:30. Place: D502.
- 16 May From the female side: a tale of eggs, sperm and sexual selection At 14:00. Place: D502.
- 17 May Docent seminar: Herpetology in Research and Education At 10:00. Place: D502.
- 19 May A comparison between young wolves’ (Canis lupus) and dogs’ (Canis familiaris) attachment behaviour towards humans At 10:00. Place: P224.
- 19 May Master thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communities At 13:30. Place: D502.