From the female side: a tale of eggs, sperm and sexual selection
Date Tue 16 May 2017 14:00 – kl 15:00
Seminar by Clelia Gasparini from the University of Western Australia.
Created: 2017-04-12 11:31 (Alessandro Devigili)
- 9MayThe significance of adult sex ratio variation for breeding system evolutionAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 16MayFrom the female side: a tale of eggs, sperm and sexual selectionAt 14:00. Place: D502.
- 17MayDocent seminar: Herpetology in Research and EducationAt 10:00. Place: D502.
- 19MayA comparison between young wolves’ (Canis lupus) and dogs’ (Canis familiaris) attachment behaviour towards humansAt 10:00. Place: P224.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 12JunDocentföreläsning EtologiAt 14:00. Place: P216.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: E306.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.