In the joint project Baltic Brigde, researchers at Helsinki University and Stockholm University combine their Baltic Sea expertise in coastal zone research and modelling. A strategic partnership decided by the universities gives this collaboration a formal status and creates new links between researchers, development of infrastructure and joint course activities as well as new communicative opportunities. In this seminar, Baltic Sea Centre's Visiting Professor Alf Norkko and Scientific leader Christoph Humborg will present the strategic collaboration in closer detail.
16.30-19.00: Baltic Bar
After the seminar, you are welcome to Baltic Bar in the DEEP lunch room. Please bring cash.
Created: 2017-04-05 16:15 (Sören Nylin)
- 9MayThe significance of adult sex ratio variation for breeding system evolutionAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 16MayFrom the female side: a tale of eggs, sperm and sexual selectionAt 14:00. Place: D502.
- 17MayDocent seminar: Herpetology in Research and EducationAt 10:00. Place: D502.
- 19MayA comparison between young wolves’ (Canis lupus) and dogs’ (Canis familiaris) attachment behaviour towards humansAt 10:00. Place: P224.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 12JunDocentföreläsning EtologiAt 14:00. Place: P216.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: E306.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.