Biology Section Day
Venue Vivi Täckholmsalen
You are hereby cordially invited to the Biology Section Day on April 27th!
Theme: University-Society Interaction.
An excellent opportunity to meet colleagues from the Biology Section.
Be informed, inspired and discuss University-Society interaction.
Vivi Täckholmsalen 1-5 pm followed by pub.
Presentations, panel discussion, posters, exhibitions.
The External Relations and Communications Office and the Research Support Office will be present to give advice and information.
PhD students : present a poster and get 1 hp (see http://www.bioresschool.su.se/special-activities/workshops/biology-section-day-2017-theme-university-society-interaction-1.324919
All interested: pleased notice your intended presence: https://survey.su.se/Survey/15419
Deadline April 20th
-your notice and the deadline is important for ordering snacks etc and in the case you bring a poster or other exhibition
Sören Nylin, Section Dean
Lisbeth Jonsson, Local coordinator of university-society interaction
Created: 2017-04-05 16:12 (Sören Nylin)
- 9MayThe significance of adult sex ratio variation for breeding system evolutionAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 16MayFrom the female side: a tale of eggs, sperm and sexual selectionAt 14:00. Place: D502.
- 17MayDocent seminar: Herpetology in Research and EducationAt 10:00. Place: D502.
- 19MayA comparison between young wolves’ (Canis lupus) and dogs’ (Canis familiaris) attachment behaviour towards humansAt 10:00. Place: P224.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 12JunDocentföreläsning EtologiAt 14:00. Place: P216.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: E306.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.