In the joint project Baltic Brigde, researchers at Helsinki University and Stockholm University combine their Baltic Sea expertise in coastal zone research and modelling. A strategic partnership decided by the universities gives this collaboration a formal status and creates new links between researchers, development of infrastructure and joint course activities as well as new communicative opportunities. In this seminar, Baltic Sea Centre's Visiting Professor Alf Norkko and Scientific leader Christoph Humborg will present the strategic collaboration in closer detail.
16.30-19.00: Baltic Bar
After the seminar, you are welcome to Baltic Bar in the DEEP lunch room. Please bring cash.
Skapad: 2017-04-05 16:15 (Sören Nylin)
- 9majThe significance of adult sex ratio variation for breeding system evolutionKl. 13:30. Plats: D502.
- 16majFrom the female side: a tale of eggs, sperm and sexual selectionKl. 14:00. Plats: D502.
- 17majDocent seminar: Herpetology in Research and EducationKl. 10:00. Plats: D502.
- 19majA comparison between young wolves’ (Canis lupus) and dogs’ (Canis familiaris) attachment behaviour towards humansKl. 10:00. Plats: P224.
- 19majMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesKl. 13:30. Plats: D502.
- 19majMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxKl. 15:00. Plats: D502.
- 30majMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxKl. 15:00.
- 12junDocentföreläsning EtologiKl. 14:00. Plats: P216.
- 16junPhD defence in EthologyKl. 13:00. Plats: E306.
- 15decPhD defense in EthologyKl. 13:00.